- This event has passed.
Open Spaces Committee Meeting
September 3, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
1. Apologies – To receive apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve reasons
2. Declarations of Interest – To receive Declarations of Interest both pecuniary and nonpecuniary on agenda items.
3. Public Participation – 15 minutes set a side for residents to raise issues on this agenda or
raise issues for future consideration.
4. Terms of Reference – Open Spaces Committee Terms of Reference.
5. Overview of Open Spaces in Thurcaston & Cropston and to discuss future projects.
6. Sandham Bridge/Sheepwash Bridge – to consider ongoing maintenance i.e. mowing,
strimming etc on areas surrounding the bridges that is owned by the Parish Council. To consider
restoring pond under sheepwash bridge and any other issues.
7. Jubilee Park – to receive updates on biodiversity project request to Charnwood Borough
Council. To consider additional mowing outside mowing season (April – September incl.) to
ensure field is accessible to use during winter months.
8. Centre for Nature and Society (Sustainable Land Trust) – consider registration of interest
and involvement in Pilot Project.
9. Date and time of next OS committee meeting.
Please note: this is a public meeting, you may be filmed, recorded and published